21 July 2006

Cultural Fiesta

Went back to KSS for awhile today cos of folk dance night, which has been renamed to Cultural Fiesta. What the fish.

Its Racial Harmony Day today! Happy Racial Harmony Day!! Lets be harmonious k?

Saw Ms Sim. She's now 5 months pregnant with a girl. Could see her glowing with joy. But still very petite. She asked about some of us. I told her all of you are good and we are still meeting up and stuff. Didn't talk for long cos she's busy with stuff. And throughout the short conversation, I couldn't really hear her clearly with the loud music at the background and she was having a bad throat. All in all, she's well and good, a happy mum to be and she sent her regards.

As for chalet, how come you all always want to have chalet about the time I start school one huh? Last year was my first week of school, I remember. I'm okay with it. Booking is very easy, just go website and click click can already. But if possible, I don't wanna do it cos its very hard getting people to pay up. I think I am still not done with last year's chalet money yet. Decided to suan le but I don't really want to do this anymore.

Actually, don't you all find chalet very bo hua? I don't know lah. I think its not very worth the money. And things sort of happen everytime. But I'm fine with it if there is one.

Anyway, Jian suggested a roller-blading session one day. But you all know lah. The things Jian says.. Haha. Furthermore, he wants it on a weekday after his NDP which is quite impossible for many of you I suppose. I'm not gonna help him organise. He said he will blog to oragnise after he remembers the username and password. Haha.

Thats all for today. Ciaoz.

pEg

No comments: