22 February 2007

Dinner on Sat

To those who are going for the dinner:


We will be having our steamboat buffet dinner at Ting Yuan. They have ma la yuan yang guo. And the thought of it is making me drool. Its good, the food is fresh. Its the order style of buffet, means no need to walk to take food kind. It abit more ex than those marina steamboat. About 15 like that? I can't remember. Include drinks all that $20 should be more than enough. But I guarantee better quality food, fresher prawns, CLEANER and more hygenic.


So the game plan:


We reach there at about 6pm? Eat until our backside rot there then probably go sing or catch a movie. I don't mind going back to Chevron. Hehe. Attendance might be bad but it can be a blessing in disguise if I can get my Jazz baby on that day. 5 just nice to fit in. Haha.

For those who got things on and think you might be able to join us for after dinner activities, do come.

This is the location of Ting Yuan, drawn according to my memory. If you don't trust, the link to streetdirectory search result of Liang Seah Street is here. We can meet at Bugis and go there together actually. This is for late comers and those who decides to pop by for a surprise. Haha.

I didn't make reservation cos 5 person should be easy. (And becasue I lost their number lah. Haha!) I dunno if they sell yu sheng cos sat is chu 7. Just nice. If have then we lo hei ok?

For those who are not coming, I think you are losing out big time. This is the best steamboat buffet I ever had in singapore. After I tried this place, I never visit marina south, chong qing or tian tian anymore although those places are cheaper. And coupled with great company, what more can you ask for? Haha.

Alrighty! See you guys.

No comments: