18 March 2008

Meet-Up Proposal

In an attempt to revive this page from the dead, and to swat some of those mosquitoes that has infested this page, I am here to propose an outing to Chevrons this Saturday.

Its been some time since we sang, and we haven't been to Chevrons since Chinese New Year. I am putting this up early, because I am hopeful for a good attendance. Or at least a "I cannot make it" tag on the chatbox, so we can judge if we should drop the plan or not. So here's the rough idea:


Where: Chevrons

When: Saturday, 22nd March 2008, 2000H to 0000H

What: Sing, Talk, Drink (optional, and if the attendance is good and supportive, can consider opening a bottle of something.)

Why: To catch up, to vent out the singing itch, to enjoy with friends, to let me toast your a drink.

Who: Everyone in this group

How: Make an effort to be there.

Let me see the support on the chatbox, or you can SMS me for suggestions, more details, or any other reasons. Can or cannot, please let me know because its easier to decide "go ahead" or "abort plan". Thank you for your response.

M.Jay

No comments: