27 August 2006

A pleasant Surprise

Hello!

My habit of coming here everyday has reduced to once in a few days because at the back of my mind, I know that there wouldn't be updates. But once in a while, I get a pleasant surprise by seeing a new post, or even a new tag. So here, I hope I can bring a pleasant surprise to some of you as well.

4 month long of summer holidays has officially ended. Good and bad, happy and sad. Its not gonna be a easy 4 months ahead for me, definitely.

Read from xia's blog that Delon might have torn his ligament or something and might need a recourse. And apparantly, its only one week from his POP. And very obviously, our friend is not feeling very good. I ain't that close to him and I don't know what I can do or say to help him. So I'm urging you guys who are closer to him to help him out emotionally, physically or in whichever way which is necessary.

All I can do now is to tell you that I think ZhongChou faced something like that before when he went for his jaw op. He thought he needed a recourse. But after he reported on his first day, shaved his head, they told him that actually he had completed and didn't need a recourse anymore. He was super gek that they only told him after they shaved him, which was quite funny in a way. But obviously, shaving your head and not needed to go through it again is better than shaving your head and making you go through it again, right?

Anyway, I think some of you going to see your pink IC soon right? Cos some of my JC friends already counting down liao. Think those January batch one. Very fast hor? Can still remember how funny you all look without hair and insisting to wear the cap everytime you go out. And now, you all going to ORD soon liao. Sui yue bu rao ren.

Sorry la, Chay. Know you haven't even enlisted yet. Hahaha.

2 Sep, Bojangles right? No playing out..

pEg

No comments: