27 August 2006

Sunday

Wha!!! not bad not bad, today got 3 post. Another 20 more post and we will hit half a grand.


Delon suddenly reminded me that i have about 12 days more to my enlistment, which i was trying really hard to to count.


2 weeks ago, i was stilll screwing someone during the sch ndp. 2 weeks later, i will be screwed.


I came across this picture when i was surfing my cadet blog.


my patriotic SIRS ... HAHA.

examiner asked: what do you tink the man on the left side of the picture is doing?

Perfect ans:on the left side of this picture, i see a man clad in a blue tshirt and adorns a cap. He is saluting. i guess he is sleeping when singing the national anthemn.





Yeap, no doubt that is a perfect ans. BUT THAT IS PERFECT FOR ONLY LVL 1 or 2.

For a level 3 ans: He is sleeping or trying hard to remove the sweat from his eyes. It may due to the fact that he spend alot of time preparing for the parade and end up feeling very tired during the whole ceremony which is held early in the morning and during the short moment in which the camera flashes, he is resting. He has done alot of work the moment before and is so sweaty that beads of sweat is flowing from his forehead which he has to use his eyelid to open and close so that the sweat which is burning his eyes from entering.

For a level 4 ans: The bloody camera is taking at the time where he blinks, therefore the photograph shows that he is closing his eyes, although his singing can drown a whole contigent of mumbling.



SEE SEE. This is the kind of cadets that I have lor. Unappreciative

I spend money, time and effort trying to attend trainings which benefits them more than me. I could have spend it on looking for a gf.

I dun mind not receiving the tons of appreciation letters. ( my brother had a mountain of it during his POP, all from his female cadets)

But this is like saying that i am not good lor

What will the cadets of the future think of me.

"Sleeping Sir"
"ZzZ instructor"

What will my son think of me.

"Pa, why you sleeping when uncle is working?"

You may think that i am petty, its just a joke , relac ar.


NO!!! DUN YOU KNOW THAT CHAY IS A VERY PETTY PERSON. I WILL REMEMBER !!!









HAHA, ok la i think its a joke. Just that he didnt post some better photo of me.
But i am still a petty person.

Chay

No comments: