16 October 2006

All of ur coms spoilt is it.........y no updates......

y no updates... y nobody blog.. sian leh.. everytime i come this website i will be anticipating a new post, but everytime, i m faced with the harsh reality..haiz...

haha. but its ok lar. guess we used to it also liaoz. U guys are BUZ mahz. haha. i dun meant it sarcastically wor. i know u ALL are ALL V BUZ la. SO BUZ hor. wahaha.

anyway, i enjoyed myself on fri during the mini celebration for Huijie. Huijie, i hope u enjoyed urself too!! Happy Belated Bday!!

so now, the upcoming bdays are... Siewyu's n Jianwei's bday!! Shall we go Chevrons this coming sat to celebrate? Any suggestions? Sat night meeting around 8 plus u guys can? Pls tag or sms me to let me know.. help me save $ lar.. i still got many ppl to feed.. Juz drop me an sms only 5 cents, if i send u all will cost me a bomb. so pls be kind to me k? haha. N u guys better make it, coz i m having final exams coming 2 weeks, n i m still going. so u guys better make it, unless u got really good reasons lar. Jian, i dun know whether u will be free. Drop me an sms to let me know bahz. kk.. nothing much le. gtg. Bye!

rong

No comments: