02 October 2006

mon blues

Hey hey!

I am back, feeling very very bad. For the severity of what happen to my, pls contact me directly as the description will cause serious loss of appetite.

Training has been managable for me but i am afraid that once i go to field, heat rash will come and haunt me. There is no way to cure heat rash which means i will get those needle prickling sensation for the next duno how many days once it relapse.

I miss the days where i can get information freely from the papers and internet, the freedom to cycle down the road, blasting mp3 andfeeling the cold wind blow. Oh and cannot anyhow call people, cause their bf/gf may complain.

Time change and i understand that i have to give all these up so that others can sleep soundly at nite and carry on their daily life the next day.


My hair is getting worse, it is just like i been thorough chemotherapy, can see the shiny scalp so clearly and it looks so fugly. arrrggghhh!!!

Blog more, if not can tag. Everywhere is getting more and more silent.

Chay

No comments: