02 February 2008

1 more day...

FINAL DETAILS. NOTE CHANGE IN TIME

Day: TOMORROW!
Time: 1pm till past evening [used to be 12noon]

Attendees:
  1. Chay
  2. Cherry
  3. Rong
  4. Derik
  5. Delon
  6. Shuxia
  7. Mui
  8. Zhichang
  9. Siewyu
  10. Jianwei
  11. Weilun
  12. Huijie
  13. AND OF COURSE ME!
Mak, Shiyin and Den will TRY TO COME after their family lunch thingy.

No half professional photographer tomorrow also, so bring your own camera. Haha.

Menu:
  • Steamboat soup base consists of corn, ikan billis, carrot, baby abalone zap and spare ribs
  • Steam rice
  • Kailan
  • Cabbage
  • Minced pork
  • Sliced chicken
  • Cheapo sausages
  • Egg tofu
  • Corn
  • Golden mushroom
  • Baby abalone
  • Ah Ma ai xin fish ball
  • AH Ma ai xin meat ball
  • Cuttlefish
  • Prawns
  • FIsh (maybe)
Thats about it lah. If you guys want to jia liao, feel free. Erm I don't mind pig's liver, atas sausages, shabu shabu pork slices, squid etc. HAHAHA.

I have drinks and longan and family for dessert but if you guys want booze, can go get also. :) I have a big bottle of heineken, which we can open. But I doubt we need since the drinkers are all not coming, which leaves me the only one. :(

Today NTUC machiam got war lor. I only managed to grab the necessities and run. Its too havoc for me to tahan.

Okay, hope all of you who are coming received my SMS about my address. I think there are a few first timers to my house, or people who come once a year or so might not remember the way. So call me if you need help. :)

See ya tmr!

No comments: