07 February 2008

Our Next Battleplan?

I just talked to Chay on MSN, and it seems like I misunderstood his intentions on the chatbox. I thought (and maybe you did too) that he was going to get another gathering happening within this 2 weeks, during the New Year season. Turn out, it seems he was not even intending it to be within this month.

We need an alternative, if we want another gathering within New Year season. We got to get a place, simple food, drinks, poker cards and/or mahjong.

With my ferocious dog at home, I can't offer a venue. But, I suggest we make use of this long weekend and put our gathering on Saturday night or Sunday night (9th or 10th Feb). Drinks and food can just be whatever left over new year snacks, plus the good old Calbees, Jack & Jills and Twisties. Poker cards shouldn't be a problem and MJ tables should be a common thing in most of your houses I assume. And since I don't have a place to offer, I can't be the one to "invite", which means I can't set a date and time for the occassion.

Once we have anything firm, just blog it here and drop me a SMS. I will be glad to help out with the organising and "word spreading". See if we can get this up and going in the next few hours.

Last but not least, Happy New Year! Hope everyone can get to enjoy great wealth and marvellous wealth this year!! May this be a smooth flowing year for all!!! HUAT AR!!!

M.Jay

No comments: