25 April 2005

Don't miss peg too!

Yes, Yu, I agree with you. You all better not go anywhere this weekend 'cos BEN XIAO JIE WILL NOT BE AROUND TOO!! BTW, its ben3 (di 3 sheng), not ben4 (di 4 sheng) Hahaha! Suddenly feel that we girls very rou ma here. Testi lah, muak here muak there, love here love there. Hahaha! Ok, but I still want to say LOVE YOU PEOPLE! *muak* Hehehe.

Sigh, why am I so high? I just got another scolding from my daddy this morning. Haiz... This is LIFE man. Like he said, wherever I go to work next time I will also face this kind of problems and perhaps its better to get it from him than to get it from my boss next time. Have to anticipate! Cannot be a fire fighter!Haiz, but still, early in the monday morning. SO SIAN DIAO.

BTW, Yin, hope you don't mind. I just have a slight complain. I have a BIG problem remembering our user name. Probably because I'm old and senile or what lah. But I always have to refer back to the email to see what's the user name. I have no problem with the password. Just the user name. Haha. Ok, this post is getting boring from my complaints.

Just a suggestion also, Yin, you suggested putting the song "Peng You". I heard the song "That's what friends are for" and I thought I would be nice to have it here. Maybe we can vote lah. See which one you all prefer. I'm still getting my brother to look for that song for me, or rather us. Hee.

Ok, gotta get back to work le. Later going to watch my junior's 1st match so gotta "zao" early. Pray that today will be last scolding session.

PEG WILL DO HER WORK WELL!

No comments: