26 April 2005

Hi i'm a frequent... waha!

Me whole day of slacking at home today... so boring but yet enjoyable! Muahaha!!! Those who are in camp or working or wadeva, pls dun envy me kay? Waha! Anyway peepz! I've an 'A' for my FRENCH!!! Aren't u all proud of me? Thz for bearing with me those times anyway... i always feel like i'm toking to some idiots who dun respond... oops! Muahahaaaaaa.... sorrie forgot tat i'm e ONLY pro in french here!

Alright, i go first... juz here to 'haolian' my french result... wahahahahhahahaa... anyway u guys gng on sat to pick yu? Post or tag ur ans, then mb i can arrange.

Hmmm peg, actually i may be able to pick u up, bt needa noe if i got to go over my grandma's hse to stay over nt cuz think there's a chanting session for my grandpa's death this coming sun... cfm again... =)

Love, YIN...

No comments: