22 April 2005

Peg is here!

ShiYin darling!!! Thanks for taking the time to set up this blog! Cute little doggie and nice picture of us! Cut and paste Rong's PRETTY face in the pic then it will be great le. Haha.. Will to visit this as often as I can. So LOOKING forward to our KTV session tomorrow!! Haha! Deng hen jiu le.

Hey Rong, thanks for dropping by today. Love ya. =) Tell you something, you don't kill me k? I forgot to take the box when I left office. You know how forgetful I am nowadays. By Monday, it will go bad le so I asked the guardian to have it. Sorry!! But me and grandpa each had one le. =))

Lunzi, thanks for covering my tuition next friday. You didn't ask me something very important leh. How much am I going to pay you? Haha. I intend to pay you ok. If you never come and see this then that's too bad! hahaha!

Take care peepz. See all of you soon!

pEg

No comments: