16 May 2006

Haha! I wonder who is the "blog operator". I kinda smiled at my screen when I saw that. Quite innovative huh?

And yes, cant that person who tagged that simply post? My god.

And hor... I tend to be the one updating the top left hand corner. But this time I left it there till all the events had passed and yet no one bothered to edit it for me! I feel paiseh typing in my own birthday lah. Don't you all understand? Haha. In the end I still had to do it. Grr.

I dunno what else to say already. Just posting to prevent our blog from being "automatically deleted".

Weather's pretty bad recently. Alot of people falling sick. So people, do take care k? Drink more water, get more rest. But try not to think of me, although I know it works. Because I have been sneezing and having a blocked nose for a few days already. I do want to recover. So try your very best not miss me. I know its hard. But please try k.

Tsk

pEg

No comments: