19 May 2006

yin came by!

Woah... it has been a long time since i've blogged here, i realised.

Well, we can't possibly keep this blog active all e while actually, but it really has been real quiet close to 2 months? It's just my estimation. So people, time to keep it active!!!It's time! MJY, this is my last warning to u... u noe.. u can still blog here, maybe just blog lesser as i understand ur stuffs are all written elsewhere.

PLS..... blog la!

Wahahahahhaaaaa.

Anyway, it also has been quite some time since this gang had met up... i'm talking abt those longer gatherings, nd not be chalet or camp... can be NIGHT CYCLING too u noe...

YES! My motive! Night cycling people... this wkends? Who can make it? Okay, i noe peg, lun, mak, chay, yu, den, hj, hmmm maybe rong too, read this blog often. Rong may read it sometimes cause she's always so busy. Wahaha. SO yeah those names i've mentioned above, don't gek gek hor... trying to change ur URL now right... stand right there!!!

Yes u... better reply via this blog! Whoever does not reply shall get it frm me... *evil laughs*

This fri or sat... fri may be a bit rush.. so sat? But if most hv no prob with fri, we can still carry on... hee. My sister has been on night cycling trip TWICE within this month le, i'm just so tempted mann! And... i miss the beach. *beams*

Okay... if not, next wkends? Limit till next wkends kay... try la. As in, i hope that we can put this either this wkends or next.

Okay... this night cycling right, xia, xue'e & chan are welcome too!!! Go together if u people can... delon, jian & peg will also invite us to ur all wedding one day too. *grinz* Let's all interact now mann. Hahaha.

I think my typing with 10 fingers has improved a lit. Altho had pressed 'backspace' like countless times? Shall go catch my show now!

CiAo~~~

Love, YIN...

PS: MJY, u better blog, and u promised me that my night cycling will cfm be ON. U promised!!!

No comments: