04 May 2006

Sat

Hey people, my phone bill gonna bao liao. So please coorperate with me k. Programs for this sat are as follows:

Dinner at Sakura Buffet at Omni Theatre (beside Science centre). I will make reservation at 6pm. We will eat until about 9. Eat includes sit and talk lah. Weekend lunch is 26 nett i think.

Then Lun will make reservation at Chevrons at 930. We will have to probably walk there. Or if the number is nice, we can cab there. Not say very near also leh. The KTV session will last til AT LEAST 12. ALL please try to stay to 12 k. You all should know why la hor.

But now I need to know how many people. Cos need to make reservation. So far,

Dinner:
- me
- yin
- lun
- mak
- delon
- jian

Chevrons:
- me
- yin
- lun
- mak
- delon
- jian
- chay
- rong

Yu haven really given me a reply. SMS me k.

Can someone (Lun, hee) help me ask Huijie, mui and Des and if I left out anyone. Since Lun you offered to help. Hee. Actually Mak did tell me that he can inform HJ. But I have to spend a few smses. SO lun, thanks hor. Haha.
Den confined, dont bother. I did not forget.

I think thats all for now. Watch this space for updates.

pEg

No comments: