15 October 2007

In Summary...

First things first, when do the NTU and NUS people finish exams? My last paper will be on 1 Dec so anytime after that is techincally fine. I am assuming NTU finish by 7th Dec also cos the 3 guys never say anything. Mui mui?

Voices heard:

Jian: 14 Dec so that he can shun bian go for friend's party. Idiot.

Rong: 22 Dec so can celebrate early christmas [exchange presents etc? cool actually...]

Delon: (implied meaning) go ahead with the planning without him. If he can come, he come. If he cannot come, we enjoy without him. Am I right, Delon?

Lun: Last week of Dec out = any date but 28th Dec. Right?


So taking out 28th, we are left with 7th, 14th and 22nd.
14th has one vote, 22nd has one vote.

Now, I am going to make things more interesting...

I choose 7th Dec. Reason being: I only start work on 10th. And interns can't take leave. So any other dates, I will only join you guys on the saturday.


Alcohol

Judging from the tagboard, I think we have enough.

Jian can bring 1 Vodka. I can bring a 80% full Chivas (courtesy of Chay. my bday present from him). Mak can bring more Chivas. So we are kind of settled on alcohol. At most dump in few cans of beer in our shopping cart when purchasing BBQ food.

Games

Can I suggest we dont make this so formalised? Spoil the whole fun element of it being a game. Abit like organising orientation camp already leh. Think of games, submit proposal, dry run, improvise. Yucks. I think we should just let it come when we are high. It will be more fun..

Food

In fact, I don't trust anyone else with food other than myself. But having said that, it means more sai gang for me which I am not willing + no time to do. I suggest ordering from some BBQ catering to save us from all the trouble. Cos if we are at Chalet, we have to buy food from somewhere near. It means that:

1. we could spend the time to buy food to do something else, like cycling suntanning etc. You all should know how tuuu we are. That is ALOT of time actually.
2. We don't have time to marinate and it wouldnt be tasty at all.

Alternatively, we can buy from Sheng Shiong or wherever, marinate and prepare at home then bring down. But that would mean more work and we will need a car. And none of our cars are technically ours, it doesnt make sense for us to drive down to the chalet and park there for 2 days, depriving the actual car owners from using it. And also, it means more work. Buying, preparing etc.


I think Lun knows one caterer and I can find out another one. If the price is not alot more expensive than buying from supermarket, can I suggest we just order?


Oh yah, are the dates mentioned the nights or the days? As in is it a 3 day 2 night chalet or a 2 day 1 night one? If its 2d1n, Cdans ain't that bad. But if 3d2n, we will at least need a beach and a bicycle rental shop to prevent mushrooms from growing from our heads.


Okay, it doesn't sound like a summary anymore.

Anyway, I feel abit bad. Although abit late but happy birthday HuiJie! (:
Don't like the word belated. Happy adulthood!

pEg

No comments: