16 October 2007

Yu - 15th
Rong - 22nd
Peg - 7th
Mui - Any Week
Me - Any Week

Jian - Any week (Jian, it's 15th not 14th, sorry. hah. so any week for you?)
Lun - Any Week except last
Mak - I assume any week
Den - I assume any week
HJ - I assume any week
Delon - Whenever he can
Chay - Any week
Des - No response

Erm, up till now, we have a vote for 8th, a vote for 15th and a vote for 22nd.

Basically, we try to accomodate everyone in lor. So whoever DIE DIE also cannot make it on any week, pls reponse in the tagboard or post and we shall avoid that week, since most of us are flexible.

For the games, i was thinking if we could come up with those unusual games, we could actually prepare the 'props' at home first that's why i suggested everyone to brainstorm first. But as what peg said, it would be more fun if we decide on that day itself, so shall be it. Save my trouble from preparing 'props' too.

For the BBQ catering, i guess i'm fine with the idea. So Lun and Peg going to headhunt for this right? Great.

As for the chalet, if you guys want CDANS or GOMBAK GOLF CLUB, you know, i really don't mind. But i just feel that, might as well you guys pay me then come my house chalet? Because the distance between CDANS and my BLK is like erm, 50 steps away??? Hahaha. Eh can we avoid CDANS or GOMBAK not? To me, chalet machiam like no chalet leh. =( How come Lun suggested CDANS btw? Near my house huh? Then see if can bump into any FAMILIAR person? Muahahahaaa.

Let's go Pasir Ris lar! Hahaha. Got beach somemore. Nicer crowds and atmosphere.

I'm able to go for 3 Days 2 Nights btw. (Sat-Mon)
But provided most of us can stay for the 2nd night, then we shall settle on 3 Days 2 Nights.

Okay lar, response asap people. Because it's already the mid of Oct and we need to book the Chalet by the end of this week, hopefully?

No comments: