12 October 2007

yoyoyo!!

i'm on fer the idea also...i am not sure leh abt the date...well i vote fer 14 cos my friends invited me to her birthday party on 14...haaaa...so shun bian ma...actually i got safra card which means to say we can book chalet at bukit gombak leh...anyone feel that its better...ntuc card can borrow frm lun ma...i think he has it..

k i wan to join the alcohol and food committee...i think we should have this system...this outing who organise wat wat wat..then can have points...so end of the year we will tabulate the points and award the winner.maybe all of us will fork out money to give the winner a treat..like this then we will be motivated to organise outing...okieeeee...i can hear several voices(shiyin yu rong peg)....................................who will be as yao gui as jian.................

o yaaa..i can donate a bottle of vodka...peach...den dun worry not rasberry...this time round we try diff flavour...maybe the vomitus wil smell nicer..shiyin i still can remember how the vomitus is like...reddish pink..yi kuai kuai...long and sticky....*censored*

this is the first time of my life blogging...i have given to u guys...where is my reservation!.. yin u skiving again ar...everyday i see u online can chat can blog wo...ur boss is so kind..

tell u guys a story....the title is" i realli dunno wat girls are thinking abt"...

k the story goes like this..yest i purposely left my house half an hour earlier to ntu to have my lunch...as usual i took 172..transfer... 199...those got go ntu b4 should noe...i alighted frm 172...i carried my guitar my bag and books..7 girls and me crossed the road to the bus stop to wait fer 199..i was squeezed to the back of the bus stop..cos they were all standing in front of me..i look around...i see one of them putting make up...another one was browsing through her notes..one was using her laptop..the rest look at the sky...dunno see wat...maybe birds or birdshit la...then i saw the bus frm far...driving toward us...kk!! this is the part...e bus was errrrrr*engine sound*..the sound got louder...u noe wat...seven empty heads stare at the bus...and not a f***king hand flag the bus...can u imagine u see seven head looking at the bus...as it travel passed us..their head turn frm right to left and no one flag fer the bus...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my mama...wat are they thinking...??

After e bus drive passed us...this girl in front of me ask her friend...eh y u never flag...her friend reply...i tot the others will flag...everyone tot...realli everyone tot...so i also tot....and end up nobody confirm...and so i miss my lunch...mother pissed...i feel like throwing my slipper at them...well i am a gentleman..wo ren!! Bad day fer me...i have to eat my chicken rice in the lecture theatre and everyone was looking at me..like er gui...but i realli hungry...

well...there is always a moral fer a story...that is dun stand at the back of the bus stop..or i should say dun rely on others...especially NTU girls!!

就此停笔,
love,
JoNaThAn LiM JiAn WeI
S8631892Z

No comments: