04 December 2008

Badminton Fun

Lun, Den, HJ, Jon and myself went for a 2 hour badminton game today. It was not only good exercise for us, but also helluva fun - expected when the bunch of us get together. Proves the point that having common interests does make life between friends alot easier. In fact, I think thats why people become friends...

Jonathan celebrates winning a point... But someone ought to tell him this isn't a soccer game.

Jon and HJ forms the "Yes-Yes" team, shouting "yes! yes!" after winning every point.

It seemed to work as a psychological warfare against Den and Lun for a while, but soon, the "Yes-Yes" team started to sob. The game ended with the "Yes-Yes" team scoring a narrow victory.

Weilun's most embarassed moment of the day, so coincidentally captured by me on camera. It was a good laugh for all of us, and it might be a good source of income if Lun is willing to buy the film over from me... Haha!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I watched your videos. Yes, it was a lot of fun there. I also play badminton even more I'm a big fan of badminton sport. I learn badminton from HERE and HERE.

Keep playing,

Badminton Sports|Coaching|Games