14 April 2006

hey people.. just a question to u guys..


am i .. too terrifying a person??



are u guys.. unable to accept the way i am?




to the guys.. am i deem as too scary or too bold to be approacheD?



have i been saying things that hurt u guys, or what is it that should i do to make myself a better person?





sometimes, my principle is to heck care about what others think or see, as long as im comfortable with myself as who i really am, who cares how people look at me?



den again, i dun wan to be doing things to turn people off, like i could be spatting hurtful things at someone, without i myself realising it.



sometimes i feel that, guys, being the tougher ones... i can be honest and ya noe, act rough and no need to be 'ke qi' in front of my good friends.. so im always like a tom boy when im with a bunch of guys..


but yet, could it be that sometimes im too direct, and i dare to tel u something to yr face, but dint realise that, probably.. as a guy hearing a comment from a girl still.. will bother them that much.


haiz. i duno what to do now. i think ive hurt a fren. but he's just ignoring me, and not giving me any chances. i actually, dint have courage anymore. i feel so weak, so lousy.



again, this is one realm where i could be more honest that i could in my own blog... saddening.. but.. that's the way it is.

yu~

No comments: