02 April 2006

Scared the shit out of me

"Wait ar, let me check my letterbox. Oh, this is what they wrote "Your enlistment date is on 02-Jun-2006. Your reporting unit is TRAINING LIST BASIC MILITARY TRAINING CENTRE SCHOOL 1."

This is what my friend told when i online.

Of course i thought when this is just another apr fools joke but i double check with MIW and found his info to be true ( although today is 1st apr but dun try to be funny and bluff me saying that you got accident or any mishape. You only can cry wolf once.)

2 of my friends already receive and i am still waiting. Sad. Really hate this kind of waiting. Just like waiting for results.


Got to meet up often, if not i dun think got much chance already. Cycling i can make it, karaoke also can. I think i can sing jeff chang song well. Haha.


To that one who is working at CHIJMES, you are not alone there. You will be surprise who is around you during the days.


Anxiously awaiting for enlistment Chay

No comments: