04 May 2008

2 Things

Hello there ladies and gentlemen....

THE NEW LOOK
This page is 90% done up done. Colour combinations are done to a bright cheerful theme for fun and adventure. The photos are ripped off from those that I own, taken from outings together. (Note: Its all nice, smiley pictures... Yes, even healthy, as Rong promotes a healthy diet and rally the readers to fight against junk food.) If you are intending to put a photo that you like better, crop it to 89 x 148 pixels, 97 x 96 dpi for the resolution. Or, you can email the picture with the title "PLEASE change my photo" and I can do it for you. The header and footer are hand-drawn by yours truly, or rather, mouse-drawn. The "About Us" section was crapped out by me too, and any editing (so long it ain't abusive) is welcomed.

The remaining 10% will require everyone with our "Quan Jia Fu" to send a copy to me. I don't seem to have any of our "Full Force" photos, and I believe Yin and Peg has the most of them. Help to look through your computers for our group photos and these are the requirements:

1. Must contain at least 8 / 12 of the group, because I know its tough to get a 12 / 12.
2. In colour - no B&W please.
3. Avoid an Edison Chen episode, though I highly don't expect it.

THIS WEEKEND
Weather seems pretty good these days for the sand and sea. How about having one this Saturday at Sentosa? I should be able to get the van out and if Peg is okay, we can organise the transport - just like how we did for the Ubin trip last year. I can get my hands on a volleyball and Den can definitely work out a deck of poker cards. Organised games (think Orientation style) can be a first for our group outing - water bombs, three legged race, captain's ball... Groupings will be randomised by drawing lots... Food and drinks will be potluck style pinic - everyone, except maybe the drivers, bring abit of something to fill the tummy and hydrate the tired bodies. Or we can have a F&B department to organise something.

Conclusion? A good work out, a good tan, lots of laughter and a good night sleep.

Sounds perfect to me.

Think about it, then drop a reply here or SMS me. Your other half will be welcomed. Once we work out the attendance, we can activate the "F&B Dept" to collect funds and pen down the shopping list. Drivers in the "Land Transport Authority" can sort out who and where to pick up. So, who's for it?

M.Jay

No comments: