16 May 2008

Hey guys~! Very sad that only me, Mui, Mak and Jian can make it for Sentosa tomorrow. So after a short discussion with Mak, we decided to postpone this Sentosa Outing to this coming Sunday~! Anyone?

Btw, the reason why i chose to call you guys with my office phone instead of sms-ing is because i had forgotten to bring my HP out. So, forget about sms-ing or calling my hp now until 7pm when i will reach home and check my phone. (Sorry rong, i didn't know you are still sleeping at the time of 10.50am.) LOL.

As for tomorrow, we'll only be going Chevrons i guess. And if anyone's reading this, pls kindly get someone to call and make a booking? (preferably 7pm-11pm or 8pm-12pm) I'm really confused about the person who always make the booking for us. Haha.

Anyway, MCQs seem simple and easier. Pls choose the option below.

1) Able to make it for Chevrons on sat night and Sentosa on sun.

2) Able to make it for Chevrons on sat night only.
2a) Will be late.
2b) Able to make it on time regardless of 7pm or 8pm.

3) Able to make it for Sentosa on sun only.

4) Unable to make it for either one of the events.

Yin.

No comments: