26 May 2008

THE REAL PLAN


Remember on 9 June 2007, we had one of the most awesome attendance ever which includes all the partners. In exactly 365 days later, lets make this awesome attendance happen again!
[cos leap year, don't doubt my maths]


8 June 2008 (Sunday)
Sentosa, bikini, sun, sand, sea, volleyball, frisbee
10am till sundown
Followed by tze char dinner somewhere. :)


Multiple choice question for everyone:
1. I wanna show off my hot bod in Sentosa
2. I only want the calories, forget about the sun, sea and sand
3. I am up for showing my hot bod before putting on the calories
4. I can neither show off my hot bod nor join in the putting on of calories because ______________________________


Mak, got van or not? (I know petrol went up again! #$%^) Anyone else with class 3 can get wheels which can travel on expressway to share the load?


Enough time for everyone to plan your work schedule, push away your other dates, reserve car, shave your armpits and chest hair, tone up to go topless/wear bikini etc.


By the rate you guys keep postponing the outing, might as well wait for me right?! Hee.


Disclaimer: it has got nothing to do with me turning 22. Just so happen that its the first weekend of my liberation.

pegs

No comments: