14 May 2008

From the queen of randomness

Hello guys!!

Has been long since I dropped my 2 cents worth words on this space. A great shout out to Mak who successfully revamped this blog and made necessary changes. heh. Second shout out to Lun and everyone for the awesome attended Sakae supper buffet. A last shout out to Mak and Yin who has been consistently organising activities.

Due to my already-narrowed-down-to 2 presentations, 3 project reports and 4 exams in the following 3 weeks, I have to say no to such garang activities. I cannot afford to break a leg, be caught in the rain and end up with a high fever, or even severe muscle aches for the next 3 weeks. This is way too garang for a week 12 girl and of course I cannot afford the time, but you guys have fun okay! <3

Slurps! My curry flavour instant noodles are damn yummy. Time to go wash the bowl and head back to my incomprehensible accounting articles.

PS: Lun, bank consols shouldn't be that bad after you experienced such articles. Lucky for you, as far as I know, your curriculum doesn't have this module.

PPS: Rong, call me if you need to talk about your dilemma. :) I can provide my 10cents worth.

PPPS: Mak, I can't get Tan KK's image off my head now! I appreciate such random smses though. :)

Okay, really need to wash bowls now.

Salut! (been learning abit of French for exchange lah)

No comments: