02 May 2008

New Look!

Ah ha!!!

New look for this place... I think our site has been having the same old face for quite some time... Since it was surrected, I think...

Now, M.Jay, with some free time at hand and some need to release his artistic ventings, will volunteer to re-vamp this place... I very nice.. I explored the functions and tools using my own blog first, then I come touch the gang's blog... Had I been slightly more evil, I would have done it the other way round...

Don't dismay just yet.. This place is still under construction... I am thinking of getting a little bit of group photos up here - not those big and close-up ones like we have on the sides... Group photos at the header and the footer, from various events and activities, made into a collage... It will be big enough to know whats going on, but small enough to not steal the limelight.. Idea?

I will also play around with the templates and the colour combination for another week or so... Any opinions, please voice out too.. So that everyone can have a part of this new look... or we can rotate the job, every year one person design.. since, its really quite easy to do it...

Looking forward to tomorrow's outing... See ya then!

M.Jay

No comments: