13 September 2005

back!!!

Hey peepz, I'm back. In one piece. Miss me? Hee...

Well, my tioman trip was quite good. refer to my blog for more. No point repeating. =p The next place I wanna go is Redang!! The place where Xia Ri Mo Mo Cha was shot. My friends who went all said its damn nice. Much nicer than Tioman. You can see more things when you snorkle in Redang compared to diving in Tioman. I want to go! I want to go!!!

For sat, I think I can go. Cos I know you all miss me. So I pushed away all my plans just to meet you all. touched? hah.

As for Sun, since Sat I pushed away everything, I can't go le. Plus need to allocate some time for school work as well. No time no time! And I am quite black from the diving trip le. I don't want to get blacker. Sorry gal. We will meet up some other time k?

Mak, nose crooked ah? Haha. Did you watch the longest yard, can get the guy to push it back for you. Haha. K lah, I know its not funny. Take care la k? Can't imagine why you are so careless. Thats so unlike you lor. Anyway, I met someone called Denise during my diving trip. She said she was your first 3 months classmate. What a small world.

Thats all for now. Ciaoz.

pEg

No comments: