09 September 2005

pEg's going off again

Hey...

I was feeling rather high before I read Yu's post. Haiz.. Yeah man.. he's a jerk!! A big jerk!! Someone who is not concerned about you don't deserve your concern.

To all out there, not only the girls but for the guys too: If its time to give up and move on, do so. DO SO!!

BTW, Yu, your picture also chio what. Don't forget we are SHE! Haha. If Ms Ru Hua not going to provide us her picture, I'll upload the one she put the bikini I bought for Yin over her. Hahaha.

I'm gg Tioman tmr le. Don't miss me k? And hope that I come back in one piece and not donate any of my body parts to the marine world. Haha. Will share with you all my experience when I'm back. I believe that the underwater world is gonna be so different and amazing. =)

Take care and have a great weekend. Have lots and lots of entries for me to read when I come back k?

Sorry ah, nothing much to say. Cos high finish le, after talking so much rubbish in my blog. haha.

kk. Off to bed.

Ciaoz~
pEg

No comments: