30 September 2005

Dreams into reality!

HEY GUYS!
Mak is back again! haha.. and this time, I have good news!! My DREAMS have turn into REALITY!!

First of all, lets just say this week went pass very very well.. i didn't break anything, except for a little pride, from all the scoldings in camp.. that place is getting more and more siong and the instructors are getting more n more short tempered..

and rong, i wanna apologise for being so sleepy that day at ktv.. haha, but im glad u understand.. nvm, next time we go sing again ok? and actually, last weekend, i typed a super long long long long post.. i tink its really record long.. i din bluff u.. u can ask Peg to be witness, coz i checked with her if shes posting, and if she is not, then il sign in.. but then, after typing, i din reliase i got DC-ed.. (damn, now to think of it, i think some goondu called my house number and thats what got me disconnected..) yar, so when i click publish, it show me a blank screen saying "This page cannot be displayed".. so, i clicked "Back".. and to my horror!! shucks, everything is gone! G-O-N-E.... GONE! then too bad liao.. lazy to re-type that 1hour 30min long posting.. so, had nothing at all...

now, to my points proper.. do u guys think dreams can come alive? dreams can be acheived? now i do! heres the good news, i passed my chamber test.. and that means, i have cleared everything i need to clear, to go to australia for my air grading!! i am gonna be a pilot again!

gosh.. what are the chances man, after failing what i thought was a "tian sheng" condition, to be able to pass the chamber test?! after lao tian made me go thru all the pain and suffering, physically, emotionally and mentally, he finally decided to give it to me.. whoa.. i dun know, but i personally think that all the gods, chirstian, catholic, buddhist, taoist, islam etc.., i think all of them are actually up there, good friends wif each other.. i mean, no offence to the chirstians, or the muslims.. but thats just my thinking.. wonder if there is any religion that has this belief huh? i mean, god are all-knowing, all-powerful beings rite? then they should be sensible to live harmoniously wif each other up there, dun care abt u "Amen", he "allah, i "Or Mi Tuo Fo".. once again, no offence to anyone lar huh..

anyway, sorry to digress, my point was to thank all the godsm regardless of race, language, religions, powers, ranks, size, height, anything... if u have helped me, i thank u very much.. to all those who wished me well, and stayed by my side, who prayed for me regardless of race, language, religions, powers, ranks, size, height, anything... i thank u too.. and i really appreciate having friends like that.. really, my dreams are once again, alive..

and so, i have a point to make.. ( AM CHIO - hahahaha...)
I strongly believe that Sheh Shi Man shall get to know me, and I will get to know her personally one day..

Yeah.. one day... one fine day.. haha.. its my dream.. and it will (hopefully) come true..

oh shit.. and speaking of dream, haha.. shiyin, u know about that saucy crazy dream of mine huh.. well, for the others info, that dream is a real, those sleeping at night, sub-conscious thinking, that kind of dream.. somehow, i dun think that saucy crazy hot and yummy dream will come true.. and shiyin, i think im rite, Milky Girl can't beat sheh shi man.. sheh shi man is just to perfect le.. hahaha..

with that, i end my post..

letting u pple know that now, i have a few more look-a-like liao..

pple have said that i look like louis khoo, shawn yue, chew chor meng, christopher lee... recently, i just got a "Daniel Wu smile", a "Jackie Chan frown" and "Owen Wilson yu wei wen, ya know, the wrinkles at ur eyes when u smile.."

gosh.. combine them together..







i think i look like a monster..






haha.. thats all folks!
mak

No comments: