01 October 2005

Yin's here.

Hey! Everyone... there're a few upcoming activities which i'd thought of... wonder if u guys will be interested? First, our 'xie zhen ji' (photo album). Wahaa... me & peg were thinking of gng beach & esplande to take photos! Second will be a JB trip... maybe we could go there & shop for inexpensive neccessary stuffs. Third is another ktv session... but this might have to wait for a month... hoho. Hmmm no more le... u guys think abt it.

I'm on school holidays now, in case some of you didn't know and got so shocked after hearing it from me! Been working for the past 2 weeks... off days watch vcds, seldom go out & walk, quite bored, but well, that's my life. Yes so boring! As days passed by, i find my life getting more & more boring. Omg... someone help me spice up!

Btw, if u guys are planning to meet up on a saturday to gather or wad, must inform me on thur a week b4... e thur which is a week b4 e sat we'll be meeting... not 2 days b4 e sat. Get me? Haha. I noe itz hard but... cuz i nd to give my schdeule for the next week every thursday... latest friday. But aiya i doubt anyone will organise la right... at most is those guys gather awhile for cs, girls meet up pair by pair for heart talk. It's alright... i organise then. I'm the most free here, other than working.

How's the rest? Seems like it's always me, peg, mak, yu & chay updating abt our life... actually it's really fun to blog u noe? Look at mak... can u imagine tat he'll ever blog? Haha oops~ Mak i dun mean anything here... but just quoting an example. Btw, thanks for recommending the song 'di nu hua' to me. I quite like the song... even my parents! They listen to this song on my discman repeatedly b4 sleeping... i can't imagine they'll ever do tat... wahaa..

It's 1.16am now... i'm working at 10.30am in the morning. But... i can't get to sleep... yet... i'm feeling so tired. I feel like going for a full-body massage... desperately needing it. It's my pms period now... tend to get a little quick-tempered and pissed off. If you're gng to talk to me, u must be sure tat ur tone is pleasant for hearing... if not i'll yell at youUUU!

Well, i gtg! Hope to see many many entries tml! =)

Love, YIN...

No comments: