02 October 2005

study room =))

Hey peepz, I'm here again! I just came back from study room. Super long never go there le. Hehe.. But I wasn't too productive today. Just can't get my study mood back. And this is bad. =( But as usual, I went to eat my favourite yu pian mi fen. hee.. thanks chay for pei-ing me. And this Jian ah.. say what coming soon. 5 plus le still no news. Haiz.. Haha.. And as usual, I walked home, thinking through things and as a form of relaxation and exercise. Haha. I know most of you all haven't gone there for a long time le. But basically its still the same lah, just that maybe more vandalisms. Hehe.

So much for talking about myself in the previous entry, forgot to talk about you all. Heh!

Mak, congrats on your dream come true! I can feel how happy you are now. Its like, maybe its fate. If that time, your dream came true so easily, you might not have treasured it as well as you will now. After the disappointment you had that time, thinking that its the end, your dreams are dashed and then suddenly, the dream you thought was dashed came true, the kind of feeling must be so much better than having it at the first attempt. Aiyah, I don't really know how to phrase it lah, hope you understand what I mean. Haha, talking about looking like Christopher Lee, HJ was just telling me that you don't look like him in real person. Just picture or probably just that picture. Combining them together looks like monster? Combine together is Mak Jia Yuan lor. haha. Monster or not... Hmm...... haha.

Eh, where is Yu going huh? How come she say she will buy bubble gum back for us? Did she mention anything about her going overseas? She didn't say right? Or I cock eye never see? Hee

Yin, happy belated children's day to you too. I spent my children's day in such an amazing manner. Haha. That day WCP was filled with so may innocent children running about. So carefree. Seriously, I don't mind going into the time machine and be a child once more. Haiz.

Rong, thanks. I'll definitely bomb your phone if I need. haha. Cos you are so often uncontactable. Just like what I told HJ, if I was sitting on the window ledge wanting to jump down, needing someone to talk to and if I could only look for you, you will most probably see me on the orbituary by the time you respond to my missed call or SMS. Haha.. But its ok lah, I understand your busi-ness. And I know you do try your best to be there for me. See, Peggen is the most understanding and optimistic girl you can find. Muaahhaa.

I have never won 4D before and have also never seen my numbers appear eventhough I didn't buy. But when I have ling gan and when there is no queue, I don't mind spending a buck or 2 buying some 'hope'. haha. But the second criteria is much important. If there is a long queue, forget it lor, have how strong ling gan I also wouldn't buy. Heheh. So which means I seldom buy. So if you all win 4D must know how to share the joy ok? Haha.

Chay, so long never see you. So glad I yue you to eat lunch today. Your moustache quite sexy ah. Wahahaa. Not bad actually.

Oh yah, yesterday i went for a mini class gathering cum house warming at Yenfang's boyfriend's house. MY GOD! His house is magnificent can? MAGNIFICENT is the word. haha. And our dear YF behaved like a female owner of that house. So clear of where things are and stuff. haha. If you all need help, know who to go to hor? haha...

We have another 2 persons' birthday coming up. Ahem... These 2 person also damn busy one. Please just forget about pride and tell us when you all free, hor? Don't make the same mistakes again. Today me and Chay were discussing how we would want to celebrate our 21st birthday. Yes, I know its still damn far from now. But no harm thinking about it now right? Haha... Actually, I have already thought of what I want to do for Ivan's 21st birthday which is in abt 7-8 months time. Crazy right? But because its gonna be a big production, so... Aiyah, k, don't talk about him now.

I'm slacking too much lah... Someone get me back on track again!!!

pEg

No comments: