16 October 2005

Ammendments AGAIN

Hey peepz, ammendments again! Don't shout WTH at me for all the changes. Bu shi wo yao de. The post below is by Jian. In case you all can't make up what he talking about, he said Sentosa set on 22nd Oct. So ignore the ammendments.

I told him to surprise you all by posting, he surprised me by saying Sentosa change back to 22nd. Anyway Jian, you need more practise in your posting. Really have to read the sentence a few times before I know what you talking about. Its worse than Rong's no-paragraphing. Yours is no paragraping and no punctuation. Took you so long to write that post somemore. I waited from my laptop full batt to low batt then got to read it ah. Haha.

Anyway, people, now SENTOSA outing is on 22 October! Which is this coming Saturday. Because our dear Jianwei only tell us now, I have to spend 20 cents sms-ing Mak, Den, Des and HuiJie to tell them about the change. And a few days later, I have to spend 25 cents sms-ing Mak, Den, Des, Huijie and Jian to tell them about meeting time and place. That's at least 45 cents in total. LIM JIAN WEI. You owe me 45 cents with 100% interest!

The rest of you. I suppose you all will read blog so please don't make me spend another 5 cents each on you all. Please tag or spend 5 cents to sms me (better still if you have free SMS to spare) if you have gotten this piece of information that Sentosa trip is now on 22 Oct.

More details will be up.

Watch this space!
pEg

No comments: