02 October 2005

mak, i believe in dreams coming to pass too! mine did last nite too! i finally got to ride a bike after soooo long!!!!! n that feelin is great!!! my fren finally finally finally agreed to giv me a ride on his motorbike! although it was around midnight and it was super cold when the wind blow as we travel along the expressway.. but i was enjoyin every single min of it!! ha.. maybe a little part of my dream still din came true.. my hair din fly nicely like i tot it would.. waha.. but the feelin on a motorbike is great!! after last nite, it make me all the more wan to ride again!! i wan to learn how to ride! i muz! if anyone of u all finally got a motor cycle license..pls pls pls giv me a ride can? i dunno how long i hav to wait for another ride.. yu.. u learning rite? when will u get the license? can i be ur first passenger? can u giv me a ride once a week if u got a bike next time? pls?

ha.. i wan to go for the photo session n ktv! anything also can! juz as long as we meet up soon!! n mak, congrats tat ur dream came true!! ha..abt winnin 4d.. eh.. need to pray super hard ba..ha.. but gambling no good wor..ha..

hmm..n peg.. take care k.. got anythin can juz call me k...

n lun.. u also dun too stress out at work.. take care too..")

gtg le.. nite ppl.. hope to see u guys real soon!

No comments: