15 October 2005

Announcements

Announcement:

Sentosa outing postponed to the following week. 29th October 2005.

I need confirmation from all of you once again. I know its frustrating. Please try to reorganise your time and stuff k?

And for people who NEVER response to my posts. Fish you! If you think you are so dua pai you need me to send invitation card to your house, then you jolly well go eat shit. I don't understand what's so difficult with answering.

If you think you have the excuse of being busy, then let me show you all my post-its on my wallpaper. I see liao also want to faint. You think its easy trying to accomodate to everyone when our group is so big and with some people so uncoorperative? You think you are the only busy one? So everyone please try to coorperate to make things easier for all of us and to make our outings a more happy one k?

No comments: