21 October 2005

Wah!

heyhey..

hello people! haha.. im so excited about tomorrow!! hopefully it wun rain, and hopefully i see my Sheh Shi Man! whoa.. haha.. im oso very happy to see u guys again, finally, a big completed gathering before i fly off to australia.. tomorrow must be very enthu ar ok!! haha.. dun worry man, Le Guan Shao Ben Bo! yeah! soooooooooooo looking forward to tmr!! still got Halo Bar somemore! whoa.. but, i muust keep my spending low, need to save some money for my trip.. my bank left $150 only ar.. n i need a loan from my bro for this trip.. so damn pai seh..

haiyah, chong chong, not so easy to put down lor.. it was not easy to find such a perfect girl... at least to me ar.. haha.. if i can, i will want to marry her.. haha.. even if she is 30 years old liao.. anyway, im glad u can make it for tmr too!

happy birthday to siew yu too! yeah.. wish u always happy n energetic n lively..

alright, im keeping it short today.. going to take a nap now, so that i will be refreshed to welcome my darling later at 10pm in Yummy Yummy! heehee.. a bit tired now...

must be all the excitement.. hahah!

really hope to see Sheh Shi Man tmr.. really really really..

really..

regards,
mak

No comments: