13 October 2005

Waiting

I call up one chem company to purchase some plastic additives and that guy ( my lao jiao senior who is in charge of sales) told me to wait for a while before he call me back when he had the quotation done.

I waited.

Waited

Waited and waited

Until i got a visit from Mr ZzZz.



Woke up to find that the person haven call me. Sian already.


Called them back again this afternoon and finally manage to get the info i need.

BUT they only can sell us at large quantity 20kg when we only need a max of 5 kg. I consulted my lect and ask me to ask them if they willing to sell at much lower quantity.

Mah Fan project. Teachers want us to be independant, friends doesnt do such cheem projs and they dun have the contacts or resources and none of my relatives are in plastic/chem industries.

ARRRRGGGGG




Saw the talkshow on SCV featuring NoNo and one of his female friend trying to apply make up on him to make his face look smaller and near the end of the show, NoNo actually sang her a love song and gave her some presents. Very obvious that he is chasing her but his words remain ambiguous to prevent any unwanted publicity ( you know how media is always trying to cook up story). Such a heartwarming show in the cold night. Remind me of my past .........

Had a feeling i am waiting for something to happen.

Hmmm

Chay

No comments: