23 October 2005

Yin's e 3rd!

Well, I'm the 3rd! Haha.

Sentosa was fun, Halobar was fun too! Yup i agree with peg tat last night was the craziest ktv session we all have ever had! I was quite stunned with some of ur actions... like lun, he drank & drank till e whole face turned red... remained so quiet bt was actually very high within his body already! And mak, e most kee siao... all e vulgarities just flew out... & when he's high, he can rlly push & hit u... yes i mean PUSH & HIT. Yu too... acting like one retarded child... omg. Huijie... haha... so funnie... sang with sooo much feelings with his eyes closed. Peg! U too... jump here & there... buay dahan! Well, it was rlly fun. I guess e most zhen jing people last night were me & chay le. ME? I rlly can't believe i cld be one of those zhen jing... i was quite hyper & high within me too but maybe just tired to be so active like u all.

I just love those times when we all could get together like this... how i wish time could freeze last night. It's just rlly too bad tat Jian isn't ard... i think he wld be like lun too... haha. It's alright... i believe we'll ALL go once again! I mean ALL... all e 12! Well, mak's flying off soon right? Maybe we cld all meet up & have a meal together b4 he flies off, theme could be 'Mak's Dinner'. Haa.

I just had much fun last night... thanks to u guys! Actually was feeling rather reluctant to go home after ktv, but considering e weather, e fact tat i nd to work today, e fact tat some were drunk & couldn't walk in a straight line... we had to go home. Haha.

And Jian, HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY once again!!! Hope tat u did enjoy urself yesterday with us & ur xiao zhu!

Gtg! Tata!

Love, YIN...

No comments: