23 October 2005

=))

Hey.. Good morning people. The sun is already shining on your asses already. Muahah. Time to get up!!

Yeah.. I agree with Rong. Yesterday was damn fun. I had so much fun that I cleanly forgotten about nearing project datelines, upcoming quizes, assignments, troubles etc... Hee! Sentosa was great. Kayak, beach volleyball, TOUCH RUGBY. Haha. Tiring but very funny. Desmond just didn't dare to TOUCH me. Hahaha. Photo-taking and basically just seeing everyone was great!

Halo bar was crazily fun too! Its like a time to let our hair down and really have fun. Hehe. Its like the most fun KTV session I had so far. DAMN FUN! Hehe... Too bad Jian wasn't with us, if not I think it will be more crazy. But Happie Birthday Jonny Boy! Hope you had a GREAT evening with your xiao zhu. Haha.. 19 years old liao. Behave like one hor!! Haha.

Wah.. Rong wanna organise outiing leh!! I can go buy 4D liao. Haha. Just kidding lah. BTW, Rong, your blogging format improved. Hhaa. Now its much more reader friendly. SO practise does help eh? So Jian, you better practise more lah! I don't mind ice-skating. I haven tried it before leh. Shouldn't be too much different from roller balde right? Yesterday wanted to roller blade, but then? Jian, we forgot about it!

I'm trying to upload the pictures but Mui's camera uses XD card and my card reader doesn't read XD card. So hmm.. Probably have to pass it back to her to upload and send to us le. So paiseh to Mui. Thanks gal! Next time try to join us k?

BTW last night I swear I really wasn't drunk k? I still know what I was doing and saying. I could still concentrate on trying to walk properly with my 25 baht (S$1 equivalant) slippers. Haha.

Yu, u ok mah? Pi gu you mei you tong tong? I sayang k?

I think last night most seh is Mak Jia Yuan liao. Do you have any idea how many vulgarities you spewed last night. Got so overboard that I nearly wanted to punch you and ask you to SHUT UP. Somehow on the cab the things you said were so different that I didn't know how to respond. You don't seem that happy going Australia anymore. Why? Will miss your family, dog and US right? BTW how long will you be away? Not like for years mah. So you'll be back and get to see all of us soon!! So don't worry ok? Haha. I'm sure we'll all miss you too! =p And don't be so pessimistic lah. Just do your best and even if you fail, at least you were given a chance to go for it right? At least given a chance to try then not at all. Hmm.. that's how I feel lah. But we are all behind you and I have faith in you. Jiayou!!

Hmm... actually, in these few months, alot of things have changed. I'm not the same me anymore and I cannot be the same me anymore. I don't believe in perfection but I believe there's a certain level of perfection for everyone. And for me, my perfection level has definitely gone down and not up. It went down. I am not the same Peggen as who you all know me to be anymore le. I believe true friends will be able to accept the new me. I repeat, TRUE FRIENDS.

That's all for now on a Sunday afternoon which feels like a morning to alot of us. Really hope to have another of such gathering again!

Till then,
pEg

No comments: