14 October 2005

hmmm...

hello guys..

its Mak here!

whoa.. feeling damn tired today.. just had a drink with my dad, and feeling quite "seh" now.. don't really know why im online for.. but thought i should just come and say hi, just in case my status drop to MIA..

wow.. the big hoo ha about sentosa is abit mad ar.. hahahahaha.. but looks like jian wei is da man that really need some persuasion.. haiyah, but come on lah, not like we just know him like tat.. you should know how he always try to erm.. hmmmm, balance his time well between family, friends and girlfriend.. i mean, if he really can't make it, we should all just try to change another day lar.. anyway, delon can't go also mah..

better than make him rush here rush there, then in the end meet us at 11pm just to go home with us..

then in the end, he not happy, we not happy, his mum not happy and EVERYBODY not happy..

haaha.. see what i mean?

say, birthday is a day of pain for your mum.. think those people that im really close to should know my way of thinking.. and i might have said this to some of u too.. see, you mummy spent friggin 10 months to carry you in her stomach.. its not an easy task.. just think oof her sleeping, waking up, walking around with 3kg in her tummy.. especially harder when you are her first kid, and she don't know what to anticipate.. the pain she endure, just to hope to see u out this world healthy and safely..

its all friggin thanks to your mummy that you friggin have a birthday...

thats why, ever since sec 1, when i realise this whole thing, i don't really believe in birthday celebrations.. why celebrate your mum's daay of pain? sure, our mum will feel joy too, but that doesn't mean you can ignore the pain.. birthday is not a day of celebration, but a day of thanks.. like thanks-giving.. thats well, i never believe in forcing people out on their birthdays, and neither will i go out on my birthday too.. i will stay at home, spend some time with my mum, and give her a big hongbao.. as much as i can afford.. to thank my mummy, ffor giving my a birthday..

i wanna say i love my mum.. alot alot.. and my family.. my doggy.. my Sheh Shi Man.. i don't think i can ever be what i am today without you all..

and i love them, whether i had 18 big bottles of Heineken, shared between me n my daddy, or not.. i guess sometimes, drinking make you even more sober than ever.. you start thinking.. you start wondering.. hmmm..

i don't know if im typing the right thing.. i just know my already spend quite a long time on this post le.. 2 hour i think.. mostly, correcting typo mistakes.. my fingers are refusing to work properly.. hey, but at least i still can spell!!! hahahahaha..

thiink anbout it guys.. the birthday thing.. really.. your folks, my folks, the most they have another 40years to go.. lerts not regret when they are gone.. family this kinda of things... well, you jing sheng, mei lai shi.. no second chance one.. hahaha.

im goiing to slkeep.. bye.
mak

No comments: