06 October 2005

Mak's post

I know you all will be having a hard time reading Mak's many many tags. So, out of goodwill, since pEg is forever so nice, I have decided to compile it into a post for you all. Hehe.

MAK: heyhey.. this is mak, tagging from Air Force School! hahaha.. hey, somehow i can't get to post a thing.. so gonna just tag a lot of "waste from the body"..

MAK: although my maths sucks, Stats was my strong topic in JC lah.. how can it be difficult? without stats, my maths grade confirm F one ar..

MAK: by the way, PEG, tink ur right, after "losing" pilot once, getting it back is really a nice feeling! totally unbelivable!

MAK: but somehow, it dun work with relationships.. tink we, or at least I, learnt that broken glasses really cannot mend one.. so, tink carefully, and i would say, erm.. better for u to buy new glass..

MAK: new glass is better than the current chiped one.. cut urself one day, u will bleed.. and be like me, better look for one plastic or metal one, before buying.. so won't break that easily.. hahaha!

MAK: but nowadays, metal and plastic getting very rare.. haiiz.. yet without water, we will die.. so, be like me again, drink from the tap lor.. means, stay single!

MAK: stay single somehow kinda means stay happy to me right now.. dun know why, but im definitely not gay.. haha!

MAK: haiyah, i also dun really know anything, so i tink, u can tink, and u muz be tinking why i tink so much and u tink i shld juz shut up n stop tinking..

MAK: haha.. watever it is, just tink before anything.. haha.. whoa.. tongue twister leh.. lets try reading that all over again.. ahhaha

MAK: which means none of my business.. haha.. ok lar, for u, and only u.. i will tell u everything about my life in my next posting ok?

MAK: dun get mistaken ar.. i dun know y leh.. somehow, like suddenly feel v.close to u.. tell u the truth, i kinda detested u after the crap incident of cheating me to join u go that marketting stuff..

MAK: see, supermarket, wet market, flea market all i dun mind.. haha.. but that one i mind.. anyway, i REALLY tot i wun ever tok to u again leh..

MAK: somehow, its after things like that tat friendship get stronger n pple get closer.. dun u tink? haha.. yea, shiyin, friends forever man! now i guess u r the best fren that i can tok to le..

MAK: i tink u can understand me leh.. n sometimes, even when u lie to me, like not telling me the truth for fear of hurting me n demoralising me.. somehow, i feel it..

MAK: and that really make me appreciate ur effort in trying to keep me going n things like tat..

MAK: seriously, nowadays, not even my best pals got time to tok **** wif me loh.. juz look at den n jonathan can le.. all so busy..

MAK: oh no.. the **** was suppose to be c.o.c.k.. why cannot type? its not a bad word mah..

MAK: its just a slang for rooster, the bird that crows in the morning and help a hen lay eggs to give chicks only wat..

MAK: plus it oso means a male organ that help in pee-ing n making babies only wat.. this blogger ar, really need to complain liao

MAK: anyway, yar.. juz wanna say i appreciate all my frens lar! all of u here!

MAK: and 4D.. haha.. lets just hope i win soon lar huh.. my closest to winning was all 4 numbers came, but not in order..

MAK: i dun believe in HIT ALL, chuan da.. coz, i tink if u lucky, u buy wat "waste from body" also will win one..

MAK: whoa.. i tag very very very long hor? hahaha..

MAK: actually i purposely one.. to irritate whoever is reading this thing now.. hahaha..

MAK: im doing duty now.. can't sleep till 12am, manning this stupid counter..

MAK: n tmr wake up as sual leh, 5.30am... so crazy rite? hahaha..

MAK: but i really cannot post lar... something wrong wif the main page leh.. so not really my fault..

MAK: i can imagine u, yes u, the person reading this, scrolling down like mad ar.. hahaha

MAK: k lar.. i will post something soon, maybe this weekend.. any outing, keep me posted k? sms me if can..

MAK: i gtg

pEg

No comments: