21 October 2005

SENTOSA!

Ok, I hope I wouldn't need to make ammendments anymore. Here's the details for our Sentosa Outing:

Date: 22 October 2005

We'll meet ...

10.30 am at Harbourfront Interchange, the place where we will take the Sentosa Bus, not MRT control station k!
How to get there?
This may sound stupid, but just in case.
Bus: -
188: About an hour from CCK interchange. I'm not very sure. About there.
For Rong, Teck Whye guys, Yin and anyone else whom 188 pass by your house.
963: About 45 minutes from Bukit Panjang.
For ME! And anyone who thinks you wanna join me from Bukit Panjang. Mak can take from Marsiling too.
For train addicts:
  1. To outram/Dhoby Ghaut then NEL.
  2. To Jurong East then 97 from bus interchange. It doesn't turn into HBF interchange. So you need to keep a look out for Harbourfront Centre and alight. It will pass by SAJC.
  3. To Commonwealth then 100. Same thing as 97. Come out of Commonwealth MRT station, turn right and go down the stairs. The bus stop is there.

For richies and people who are LATE:

Go to the nearest road and flag for cab. Tell the uncle Harbourfront Interchange. From my house is about $12 +/-. If 4 of you sharing, it should be quite worth it actually. Anyone wanna cab, jio me k? So that I don't need to wake up so early. Keke.

Programs for the day:

1030: Meet at HBF interchange. Try to have heavy breakfast or pack some light lunch.

1115: Reach Siloso/Palawan Beach. Then we can start applying our sunblock/sun tanning lotion, take off whatever you want to take off, and embrace the Sun, Sea, Sand. Beach Volleyball, Kayak, Roller Blade (anyone interested?), bio hunks and babes (whichever your preference). Expected to stay there till about 4 or 5.

1800: Dinner in town or HBF. I suggest HBF cos I don't like on Saturday evenings. =) We will chat and eat slowly since we seldom can have such big dinners.

2000: Set off for Halo Bar. =) I'm thinking of the best way to get there other than cab. Since I expect quite a big group, we can book a room. So that we no need to wait so long to sing and wouldn't be so paiseh also. Yin, can you find our what are the rates like?

As you all can see, its gonna be a whole day thingy. So PLEASE!! I go on my knees and beg you all to try to stay for the whole day k? PLEASE. Its gonna be fun. I promise.

Packing List:

  1. Wear your bikini inside and wear something comfortable, cooling and can be wetted and dirtied, flip-flops (please don't be an ass and turn up in shoes), shorts (don't turn up in jeans eiter).
  2. A complete set of change of clothes (including undergarments, don't laugh, that's the most common thing to forget)
  3. Towel for shower
  4. Shampoo and Shower foam. If everyone thinks everyone will bring and no one brings then how?
  5. Water. I will suggest we bring a bottle of water each cos we'll be under the sun. And things at 7-11 are not cheap.
  6. *Sunblock/ Sun tanning lotion
  7. *Shades
  8. Most importantly, CASH. Money is not everything but without money, you can't do many things.

*optional items

That's all I can think of now. Will update if I have more things to add.

For those of you who have tendencies to be late, I will go think of penalties now. Hehe.

pEg

No comments: