08 October 2005

YUMMY YUMMY!

HELLO PEOPLE!

haha.. yeah.. MAK's posting again! today has been a slack day for me.. like i said to Shiyin, today i felt lazy, so din really wanna go and drink ar.. i wun mind a game of pool or two, or maybe CS, but drinking today sounds like a vigourous exercise.. haha.. especially since i already went drinking with my CMPB friends yesterday after a Marche dinner.. Haiyoh, abit regret going ar, coz i spent about $30 there, and $40 on drinks.. and i was tinking about saving money to go australia to have more fun..

and GOSH! I just finished watching 2 hours of My Date With A Vampire III, then 3 hours of Yummy Yummy! So damn shiok ar! Sheh Shi Man simply looked fabulous in that show (as in with every and any show).. whoa.. her expressions, her smiles, her frowns.. *Squeals* i think i almost nose bleed lah! Ah Sheh, you are making me miss you soooooooo much.. Haiiizz, you make me happy but yet so lonely.. haha.. definitely hope i can see you again soon in person..

somehow, that show kinds show that singaporeans cant really act that well leh.. the voice dubbing also quite lousy, even the singaporeans' voice sound quite fake ar.. i cant wait for the VCD or DVD to come out.. then i tink i will go buy it, since i still haven't use the $3 discount coupon from the last KTV.. haha.. well, but i feel the Michelle acted quite well so far ar.. other than that, the rest of singaporeans not really that good, or the role quite limited.. just look at Lynn Poh and Lina Ng.. whoa lau.. watch them the hair will stand leh.. haha..

anyway, i just received news that i cannot commission as a ADA officer liao.. quite sad ar.. in another 4 months, i would have been able to get my bar and be a 2nd Lieutanant liao.. instead, after going through 5 months of OCS already, i have to be absorbed into aviation wing as a Pilot Trainee, foregoing my ADA vocation.. i will not be able to commission on the same parade square with my buddies, that went through so much thick and thin with me.. sad ar..

but somehow, theres also some advantage.. since i will be posted to 35mm Guns if i stay in ADA (which is a very very siong and crazily tough weapon system), going to Pilot now means i reduce my chances of getting injuried le.. If i really injured myself and cost me the chance of a pilot, i will be damn sad too.. furthermore, i will be doing something i really want and really like now.. so, i oso dun know wat im feeling ar..

i just feel like i have betrayed my friends.. especially fellow Gunners.. imagine pushing the 6-tonne monster, which is usually pushed by a 3 man team, late into the wee hours, sleeping only at 2am before waking up at 5.30am again.. going through all the scoldings and torture, while i get to enjoy abit of life now, until november, when my course will start in australia.. haiiizz.. the feeling sucks..

ok lar.. dun wanna type le.. thanks to peggen for putting my tags out here.. haha..

I MISS MY BELOVED CHARMAINE SHEH SHI MAN!

haha.. sorry ar, i very love sick now..

take care guys!
mak

No comments: