26 October 2005

Tips on reducing frustration

Haha... Looks like just in less than 5 days, 2 person had similar experience of losing their posts. Chay, is this your first time? NVM, after a few more times you will get immuned to it already. Haha. Mak complained of this on Sunday also. And a few weekends ago, it happened to him also. Knowing his computer is as lao gu dong as him, its not surprising lah. Haha. And I know its particularly frustrating especially if its a long long post. Well, when isn't Mak's post long? And Chay, 2 hours. Muahahah. I can imagine.

Well, the worst I had was when I was super DUPER angry and frustrated with my dad, I was blogging on my own blog, and crying as I type. Yes, crying as I type. My laptop is barely new and the internet connection was good but that day Blogger was screwed and hence my heartfelt post was GONE. G.O.N.E! Haha. Then I thought it was my account problem so I came here. HERE! to blog. Complained about my dad and complain about blogger at the same time. Ta- dah! Same thing happened. At that point in time, I wasn't that pissed with my dad anymore but with Blogger. Haha. AFter that I pondered upon it and realised that probably SOMETIMES, its fated how somethings shouldn't appear in blogs. I mean, I said some not so nice things about my dad and hence, maybe its fated that it shouldn't be posted. Hmm.. thats how I feel lah. Its all fate. But I wouldnt say its always fate lah, sometimes its luck. Tough luck, dude! Haha..

OK, well, here are a few tips on how to prevent these incidents from happening.
  1. Like what Yin said, copy your post before publishing it. So that if its gone, you can always re-post and just paste it. Somethings cannot repeat one. Once you repeat, its effect is lost already. I'm sure you all know what I mean. =) SO yeah, copy. BUT don't be a dumb ass and restart your computer after you realise that hmm... maybe its something wrong with my com, I re-start then post again. BECAUSE WHEN YOU RESTART THE STUFF YOU COPY WILL BE GONE ALSO! Haha. Please don't make this mistake. I think I read from http://momentsofcacophony.blogspot.com some time ago that the owner of this blog did this before. I can't help but laugh out loud at her. Muahaha.
  2. You can also type in your MS word first. I have a friend who told me that her thoughts come out better when she type on words. Then, after that copy and paste on blogger. And when you go to blogger and post immediately, the chances of not knowing that you already got DC is so much lower. So yah, but remember to save your words document first if you wanna restart your com too! Hahaha.

For me, I don't do such stuff. I just can't be bothered too. haha. Cos I think its fate. But sometimes I do get frustrated lah. And will curse and swear at blogger or the internet connection. BUT we should love blogger and our internet connection. If not, there wouldn't be the existence of this blog. And I must say that to a certain extent, this blog kept us close and gelled. Don't you all think so? For me, I choose to think so lah. =) SO, here's a pat on the back for blogger and internet for doing me such a great favour to keep my friends close to me. *Pat on blogger's back*, *pat on internet's back*. I love you!! Hahaha.

And as much as I love blogger and internet, I love you guys too.

Ai ni men,

pEg

No comments: