29 October 2005

Halo Bar!

Hey people, so sorry tat i'm unable to make it for e k lunch tml... had already agreed to work for my manager & really hard to find a replacement haha... i noe la... without me it wun be fun but itz alright la... only a day w/o me... right? Hoho...

Sorry mui... unable to make it for ur advanced bday ktv tml! Really sorry... will make it up to u de. =)

Btw, rong said to organise a halo bar next wk again. And i'm doing it now. Alright, choose a day! Fri or sat? I prefer sat cuz i suppose mostly can make it on sat night. This halo bar's motive is to gather ALL of us... including jian. Haha... and also to give mak a 5 wks' good-bye gathering. Hmmm so next sat wor? I'm finishing work at 9.30pm... will reach 11pm lidat. u guys go 1st & we shall party till midnight just like tat time! One more time, alright?

I'm saying it in advance because i wanna give everyone time to make time for this precious gathering. So pls pls pls make it... if u dun... hiak hiak hiaK~

Alright tat's all for now. Remember, next week sat night halo bar gathering!

Love, YIN...

No comments: