21 October 2005

Diversification - pEg needs help

Hey peepz, if you are interested and willing to help poor me. Hah. Take a minute or so of your time to help me think of the follwowing points:
  • Which industry is the best to use if I were to do a project to come up with ideas for diversification when my company is experiencing downturn. Of cos idea must be profitable.
  • If I were to do on boutique, what are the points you can offer?
  • What other kind of visual aids can I use? Other than powerpoint and bring some clothes samples?
  • If I want to do food industry?

Your valuable comment will be greatly appreciated. At the back of my mind, I'm thinking of people studying Business management, people who have taken Econs before and BRILLIANT people who can offer me suggestion. Your comments will not be uselss no matter how silly it may sound. 'cos for all you know, other people will be able to genarate good ideas from your silly ocmment. SO STUPID suggestions are welcome too k?

In case you need refreshements to what diversification is, its like when you do business, you should always spread your risk and dont stupidly invest everything in one particular area. The famous saying is "never put all your eggs in one basket" cos if you drop that basket, that's it. Everything is gone. You should spearate them into a few baskets.

Arigato! Blog hoppers who chance upon this post, you are most welcome to provide your valuable suggestion to peggen_86@hotmail.com.

I will really appreciate your help. =)

No comments: