07 September 2005

bored

Hey guys... I'm so bored now. Today supposed to be reading up on my work but I just can't find the mood and concentration. Heh! So here I am. =))

BTW Yin, let me figure out what I like first. Must give me time to think ah.. Haha. Why don't you help me write. If I don't like then I'll go edit myself. Since you know me so well. Haha! As for pics... Hmm... I will choose among a few le then upload. Keke.

Super long never go study room le. Maybe I should visit that place again cos its once again proven that I cannot study at home. =
For 17th mooncake session, I will try my best but no promises yet k?

Haiz... So sianz. I have to rot til evening before I go to school to attend my 2nd diving theory lesson. And it will freaking end at 10 plus and I have morning lessons tmr. Should consider bringing my stuff and camp there hor? Why evening when I have better things to do. Why am I so free now when everyone is not? SIANZ! But I chose to go for the diving so I bear my own consequences. K, I think I'm talking to myself too much.

Yin: I think I kind of know what you mean. Its good that you really think that way. But many at times, you may just be deceiving yourself. I'm not trying to pour cold water on you BUT I just want you to make sure it is really the case. And if it is, I'm happy for you. =) But since now he is single le, maybe... maybe... maybe..... *grinz* AND please study hard for your exams!

Yu: Read your blog. I hope you are feeling better le. Rmb that we are here and you always have this blog to vent your frustration. k? Like I tagged, words get so cliché now. So I think I wouldn't say much of the cliché stuff before it gets irritating. AND you please study hard too!

You 2 ah.. Read your blog, when it comes to studies, its about the same thing one. STUDY AH!!! Before I come after you 2 with a cane and make you sit down and eat your books. Hahahaha.

Rong: Don't MIA. Update us more k?

Mui: Update us abit on your school life too k?

Jian: Block leave end loh... Sad anot? Hope it doesn't mean that you are going to MIA again. At least I have at least 1 diving partner after I get my basic open water le! Yeah! Of course yours will be more advanced than me lah.

Chay: Know you are slogging for reports and stuff. Hang in there man! Before you know it, you are going to graduate le! And you will join the "decisive force" in no time. Wahaha.

The rest of the NSmen: You are about 3/8 through army loh! Which means that you have about 5/8 more to ORD. Haha. I was supposed to make it sound short but it sounded long instead. Actually its not very long lah. Considering the leave you all have and will have to clear, not very long le lah. haha. Well, I just wanna say 'Hang in there!' You are serving the nation to protect citizens who need your protection - like your family, your loved ones and of course US!

I'm bored, bored, bored! Ok, I shall stop here and do something more productive. If I come back within a few hours/minutes, you should know why la huh?

Till then,
pEg

No comments: