25 September 2005

thanks...:)

Thanks ppl...

hey ppl..

finally got the time to come online..

juz wanna really thank some ppl..

i really dunno wat happened to me on fri n sat.. juz din hav the mood for anything.. work was really stressing me up ba.. coz now close to month end, accounts closing.. so super buz.. so hereby juz wanna apologise for my dull dull look n moody face..ha.. i know its super frustrating.. sorry...din meant to..

n yin.. thanks for being so patient towards me tat night.. i din sound very nice tat night.. but u were still patient n spoke to me nicely.. thanks for organising the ktv outing.. for the presents and for tat hug u gav me when u saw me.. i really needed tat.. needed someone to assure me tat i m still loved.. thanks girl..for everything..

peg, sorry abt fri nite.. thanks for the dui bu qi wo ai ni.. really touched.. but as typical asian,i din showed out..yea.. i love ya loads too.. hope u are feelin really blissful and blessed now..heh..u know who i referring to la..:P

yu.. thanks for that blog entry.. haiz..juz like last time, u still understand me so well..better than i know myself.. ya.. i guess i really need to take initiatives n be bold for God.. to do greater things for Him.. :)

jian.. haha..thanks thanks thanks.. for the pig..i really like it alot alot..it has to be with me every single min now..coz its sooo cute i cant bear to let it leave my sight! ha.. my collegues at work were fascinated by it too.. where u buy de.. i wanna get more of it!! ha..thanks bro.. i think everytime i blog i also say the same thing to u.. i miss ya!!!!!! haha..

den, thanks for takin time out to acc ur small wife here..haha.. n thanks for the bday msg! u were the first at 1200!! hehe.. take care of urself k..

mak, thanks for comin for ktv despite bein so tired..really appreciated it!! thanks..:) how's life? why nv blog le?

n lon n chay.. thanks for the prez...:)

lun, thanks for the pig..i know u hav a share in it..:) thanks.. n thanks for tolerating all my complains and sorry for always throwin temper at u.. ha.. guess u used to it le ba.. haha..

ok le.. enough of thanks.. i miss u ppl.. hope the next time we go out will be super fun de!! take care ppl!!

rong

No comments: