06 September 2005

hey~

Hey.. Woah, I was suprised to see such long entries after so long. Think we should bore Mak more so that we have stuff to read.

But you write nonsense also. FYI, I have only clubbed TWICE in my entire life. Once on ShiYin's birthday and the other time with my Sports Camp mates. I didnt even go for my freshman bash although I bought the tickets le. So I wasted 10 bucks because I didn't feel like partying and drinking after the chalet. I don't know why it seem like an insult when I read your words as me being a frequent clubber. I am NOT ok? But I am not offended. I do have my limits. I talk nonsense only mah. Haha.. But I still can remember what nonsense I said so I ain't that "seh" afterall k?

And btw, too much beer not good also. Will have beer belly. Wahaha. So the best is don't drink. Haha. Don't know why i also don't feel like drinking now le. As in, no mood la, rather drink Green Tea or coke. Haha. Maybe this incident did change us. haha.

Yu, how was the result of the heats? I think your group did pretty well. Keep us updated k? NRA- Mummy Gals. =))

Sorry to some of you that I left early on Sat. Hope you all enjoyed yourselves (without me abit hard though =p) I was really feeling sickly and I really fell quite sick on Sunday. =( Didn't even go for my pool session for diving. And I still don't feel well enough for it yet. But blooody hell, I can't get back full refund if I pull out now so I'm still going ahead. So Tioman, here I come!!! Finally get to fulfil my dream of going diving after watch "ren wo ao you". =))

Yin, xie zhen ji? Then must go naked ah? NOOOOO......!!!!! You can't do this to me! Haha. I like the idea. But I dare to bet that you wouldn't get a full attendance. Then there's no point le. Since the guys in the gang are like recommending one another, why don't you just choose from here? Haha. Not bad what. Fits your criteria quite well. Haha. My school got alot of "zuan shi wang lao wu". You interested? Haha. But you must prepared that many of them (esp the better ones) "eat potato" one. Haha.

Okie dokes, take care everyone! Till we meet again!

pEg

No comments: