04 September 2005

happy.

I'm so bored... so i'm back to blog againn!

I din study for the whole day!!! Ohh NO... i dunno y... exams are like 5 days away... i have started on any of the modules... din listen during all the lects, din do tut for all e modules! This time itz gonna be real... d***.

I'm happy... hoohoo. Happy... just happy. Happy tat i'm so firm... happy tat i dun get affected this time! I just got news tat 'he''s back to his single life... hey bt i dun feel anything! I nv tout of liking him back again! I guess i'm rlly tired... and also he's no longer in ma mind dunno since when ago everynight b4 i go slp. I'm currently 'targetless'! Maybe some admiration for some guys but just can't find my 'zhen ming tian zi'... guys listen up! Do help me look out for guys who have the qualifications below!

1) must be taller than 175cm
2) must have broad shoulders
3) no nerdy hair
4) looks cool
5) talented... may be in singing, writing, leadership qualities.. just any!
6) age range frm 19-24
7) nt flirticious
8) i dun care abt his wealth
9) a little shy can do
10) understanding, caring, loving
11) knows sports... at least one! (preferably bball or soccer!)
12) intelligent

Wahaha... sounds alot? Oops~ It isn't too much right.. i do noe my own standards so i din request for a shuai ge who looks like shawn yu or daniel chan right? Hoho...

Btw i'm just kidding la... haha. I dun nd any matchmaker... i noe when fate comes, it'll come. =)

Love, YIN...

No comments: