28 December 2007

Battle Plans: Transport

Okay, I presume Chay is not going to make me and my girl separate by putting her on Peg's car right? Haha! Well, neither will I separate you and your partner by making you two take different transport. And just to confirm, I didn't see Shiyin's name on the list, is she going?

Anyway, correct me if I am wrong, but here's the Trasnport Plan:

Group A: Mak, M's girl, Jianwei, Weilun, Chay, Chay's girl and Huijie.

Group B: Peggen, ChanHao, Siewyu, Yirong (and Shiyin?)

If the above is correct, then here's my plan for my side:

I will pick up Jianwei, Weilun, Chay, Cherry and Huijie...

At Jianwei's Void-deck... So that if he is late we can go and tear down his door. Haha!

At 9am. 9am because max legal speed is 70km/h. So be at Blk 115, nearest LRT is Keat Hong, just opposite the Esso petrol kiosk by the road.

Any objections or suggestion can call me or SMS me. If all's agreeable, put something up by the chatbox to let me know the plan is on. By the way, the part about tearing J.Lim's door down is purely a joke. Seriously, leopard can change spots. He is seldom late nowadays. *Pat on the back* Keep it up Jonathan! Haha.

Mak Jay

No comments: